[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
Paragon League • View topic - Suggestions for Paragonleague
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Post by dreammyw0w » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:21 pm
I posted this in the Elite-section because I only played those cups.

Okay first of all: Legendary system. No single other cup has it so GG.

Some feedback & suggestions:

1. Donate Planets widget on Lobby.
--> A. Use these planets as temporary prizes.
--> B. Use them to add to your matchservers.

2. Instagib maps on Lobby with laser ( or rocket )
--> Current maps only have 2spawns & when 30players spawn its really not fun.

3. Maybe it was lagg, but I think the enemy spammed the veto button 1000x & it was 1000 in the chat.
"Team#123 is ready to veto, Team#123 is ready to veto."

4. Add "ARE YOU SURE? YES/NO" to call-admin-button.

5. Talk to Alinoa & Cerovan for help
--> They will help you every week with social media. Just provide them the images & links.
--> Ask Alinoa for a 100K Lobby ( so we can win LP during your cup? )
--> Ask Alinoa if its possible to give 3x 500LP to the winners // 3x 300LP for 2nd place etc

PRIORITY
Lagg. The only reason why a team would "hate" this cup is because of the lagg. Both in Lobby & on the servers. Fix this asap.
People also say the website is buggy, but its already working very good for me.

Gl with future cups.
Post by dreammyw0w » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:47 pm
Also
The veto system in the chat. All text is white & its confusing.

--> Red text for the map u banned
--> Numbers u need to type to ban a map in a different color

Userfriendlyness ^^
Post by kremsy » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:00 am
Thanks for your nice feedback, I really like it, and we will try to make some Points happen :).

For the next Cups we get the Server provided by SSM, so hopefully there will be no lagg issues anymore :).
Post by dreammyw0w » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:36 pm
Is anyone of you guys in the "ShootMania Community" group on Facebook?( 511 members )
Link : https://www.facebook.com/groups/238144999685789/
Is anyone of you guys in the "ShootMania Info' group on Facebook? (347 members )
Link : https://www.facebook.com/groups/shoot.info/

In the 1st group anyone can post about anything SM related. Its kind of a chaotic group.
In the 2nd group only "important figures" & "cup admins" can post about upcoming events, cups & significant news.

I've never seen any paragon related news in both groups. You guys also totally neglect your Facebook page.
You guys should enter these groups & post stuff weekly about Paragon. Other cups post their stuff weekly over there.
32team cups can be easy for you guys, if you wake up ^^. Use the social media, be social.

They also relaunched shootmania.org again. You should post stuff their too :)

PS: Everything in those groups is supposed to be in English since 1 September. The groups used to be FR-only, but admins changed it.
GO GO

PSS: I can make you admin in the groups, just ask me.
Post by kremsy » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:52 am
Since this week we got advertisment in this Group through our Promotion Girl Kathi, the Veto Button can't be spammed anymore and we have server provided by ssm which should fix all the lagg issues ;).
5 posts Page 1 of 1

Login