[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
Paragon League • View topic - Members for Chase Cup
Post anything related to Paragon League.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Post by sa_templars » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:11 am
Hi all,

This is my first time here and wanna know how many members you need in your team for the chase cup ....

Regards
Post by addman13 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:39 am
Hey!,

My name is Addison and since you're looking for a team, why don't you join mine.

The name is EXO WolfPack

Password: Aredd1029

I invited you just in case

Regards,
Addison
2 posts Page 1 of 1

Login