[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
Paragon League • View topic - DISCUSSION old maps for the World Cup Mappack
Post anything related to Paragon League.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Post by lordjaminco » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:28 am
Alinoa said old maps is allowed in the world cup mappack !

I think paragon will take mesures but we can already say what map we love !

In my opinion 3 old maps are the best number for the world cup mappack !

My suggestions : Numb, Old Sun, Valley of the damned.

What's your suggestion ?

EDIT : I see rust, versace and valley of damned is add to the poll, it's a very good news thanks !
Post by ioi1 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:35 pm
5 old maps would be even better:
Valley of the Damned, Rust, Old sun, Versace, Paldadin
2 posts Page 1 of 1

Login