[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
Paragon League • View topic - Donations
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Post by kremsy » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:15 pm
I think we should make a donation page on the website like: Image or just to the forum like: https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/mod/ ... ation_mod/ but than the question is, do we reset it monthly or should we let it stay for ever.

Hope you all put your ideas into here!
Post by wabbitface » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:58 am
I think others may have missed this topic, I've only noticed it today :oops:

We probably already came to a decision to not go with this idea, although Hylis seemed to support it. I think it would be a good idea to offer some sort of subscription to become a premium member along with the donation target. So current subscriptions give each month the little boost it needs to show people are supporting the project each month therefore encouraging one-off donors to contribute something

For the rewards the possibilities are endless of what we could offer premium members, such as personal statistics showing what are their most successful maps are etc.

-Reset it monthly, but if there are any subscribers -> add that amount at the start of each month
2 posts Page 1 of 1

Login