[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
Paragon League • View topic - sik's aplication
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Post by sik92 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:27 pm
my nae is sikandar :) ( i m dont sick :D )
I had quite a life concentrated on the study that's why I got this computer then by chance I fell in a living room or going after this game I love trying one years later I found a free version I made me know by PLUSIEUR team on seat but of course I did not buy the games I play during the holidays all by concentrating my studies was that my yeus are very important so occupied by my study I played the weekend and Wednesday following has very good results in the first year of college I could play more but arrive in this temp if I return to my old diet because I have to try to find a course that pleases me and prepare me my next year. level sport: I did not practice a lot of sports but I was interresse by handball I done the Tai Boxing.
School level: I am one of the best in my class well placed level results.
ShootMania level: I do not know when I play but I made PLUSIEUR pose before discovering the nice person as Riolu peeves and some other player with a player of paragons. I play essentillement elite and has little attraction headquarters in combo and infection.
maintenat the most important question is why I want to join the paragon: I want because I want a team that I have KNOWLEDGE then I look at the server paragon to realize that this were a team I grew up was what my friend was talking about me peevees this forum so I decided to talk to me and tries the not veiled here is if I forget something and tell me can be has soon if it is rejected no problem I shouite you good coninuation

bye sik92 :P
ManiaPlanet ID and/or Nickname: sik92 :lol:
How is your spoken English? : i can speak not totaly but basicaly . if i don t understand i can use translate ( i m french)
What skills may you be able to provide us? (ManiaScript, Programming, Graphic Design, Web Design, Writing, Admining cups etc.)
Other games you play often: don t have :)
Post by sik92 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:29 pm
i have steam just information
Post by sik92 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:02 pm
u can refuse if u don t know :D
3 posts Page 1 of 1

Login