[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
Paragon League • View topic - My application ;D
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Post by florenzius » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:56 pm
Hey :)

It's me florenzius and i would like to join this great community :)

ManiaPlanet ID and/or Nickname:
florenzius / florǝиɀιus

Germany/Saxony

How is your spoken English?
Great, we can understand us ^^

What skills may you be able to provide us? (ManiaScript, Programming, Graphic Design, Web Design, Writing, Admining cups etc.)
I am scripting Editor-Plugins, Graphic Design (YouTube-Banner/profile-picture/logos of my projects), Web-Design & Video-Design (checkout Florenzius' Pictures on YouTube)

Other games you play often: GTA V, TrackMania²/United Forever

Now tell us about yourself: (feel free to write as much as you like)
I am Florian, 13(soon 14^^) years old and from germany. I am on a middleschool and after the exam I want to study computer science in Berlin. I am often playing TrackMania/ShootMania - Mostly Joust, Obstacle and Siege.
I have an own website (florenzius.de)(everything is selfmade^^) and a youtube-channel (Florenzius' Pictures) where I upload TrackMania-Edits, Gameplays of my current projects and my last streams (Mostly on SmurfCups)

I started by playing TrackMania Nations back in 2013 and I reached all Gold-Medals (up to E04^^)
Later I bought the TrackMania²-Games and ShootMania (but the first time I used it for Videos)

My first team (TrackMania) was called "Sharks", but i left it after some weeks to join the GTX-Community by NJin (I think everyone should know him^^)
There I am since June 2015.

I really started around 6 months ago with ShootMania, by playing Siege and Joust (later on my own server) with some friends.
Now I am getting better with ShootMania and I would like to join this amazing community too :)

You can talk with me on the SM-Discord or on the Paragon-TS (I should be available around 12-7PM ^^)

Thanks for your attention, see ya :)
Flo
Post by whitesword96 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:30 pm
Hello florenzius,

Thanks for your interest in Paragon Esports :)

Nice to hear that you want to be part of our community.

The usual process for applicants is, that you talk and/or play with other members if they are online and they will give their opinion if your match to us or not :)

I hope I can talk to you tomorrow on TS!

Greetings
Schnooony
2 posts Page 1 of 1

Login