[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3890)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4757: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3890)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3890)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3890)
Paragon League • View topic - Arrow | Admin Application
11 posts Page 1 of 2
Post by arrow93 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:18 pm
Hey Folks :)

I'm here to write my application to become an admin of the paragon cups.

Name : DONAT Damien
Languages you speak : Luxemburgish, French, German, English and some Netherlands
Computer skills (Programming, Design) : I'm doing a formation an technical IT-Man :)
ManiaPlanet games you play (Shootmania/Trackmania) : both : login arrow93
Other important/interesting information about you :

I love to play online games with friends, also i love to meet new friends on LAN parties or such things :)

I hope I can help :)
Post by wabbitface » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:39 am
Hello Arrow,

Thanks for applying, feel free to join teamspeak whenever you can and have a chat with other Paragon League admins if they happen to be on. o/

It's always a pleasure when players show interest in admining cups for PL
Post by whitesword96 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:55 pm
Hey Arrow,

I am really looking forward to talk to you alter this evening or tomorrow :)

cu then :)
Post by jayjay91 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:52 pm
Hey Arrow,
nice to see your admin application here.
I really like to see you as admin cuz every admin is a help. We really need some^^

Good Luck
Venom
Post by arrow93 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:21 am
Thanks guys :)

I try to pass every evening on the paragon ts to meet new people :)

See forwards :)

Kind Regards
Damien
Post by Jocy » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:28 pm
Hey Arrow,

i'll administrate the Elite Cup on the 16th of January and would love to get to know you there and show you some of the admin features. Would be great if you could be in Teampseak around 19:45 already so we have some time to talk before the Cup starts.

Thank you very much that you want to help us
Cya
Jocy :)
Post by arrow93 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:18 pm
Okay jocy that should be possible ;-)
Post by arrow93 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:45 am
Hey Jocy,

I have a problem, I won't be able to be there this Saturday :/

I hope that will change nothing in my Application....
Post by Jocy » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:56 pm
It's fine ;)
what about next Saturday?
Post by linkeyla » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:00 pm
How cool!

It's been nice killing you in... I mean, playing Royal with you ;D
And Paragon could need some more programmers (I think) if you'd want to share your wisdome ^^

Have he got a trial yet? (or am I just way behind)
Hope you'll make it into Paragon ^^
11 posts Page 1 of 2

Login