[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
Paragon League • View topic - Probleme Team
Post anything related to Paragon League.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Post by exoox-tiick_ » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:01 pm
Hello, I create to make cups but I can not invite my friends was in the team and he can not join me! How?
Thank you in advance,
Exoox
Post by kremsy » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:16 pm
Hello,

on the Teampage of your team is a Join Team Button, your mates need to press this button after they logged-in to the website!

Best regards,
Lukas
Post by funcup2 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:09 pm
Hello, I have also created a team to participate in a cup. I'm with one of my teammates who can not find the team's page to find this famous button "join the team". my question is: where should he go to find the Team Page?

Thank you
Post by kremsy » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:07 am
If you created the Team, go on Teams -> My Teams and than click on the Teamname of your team, this is the linkk you need to send him! (If he is logged in, he should be able to see the Join Team button.)
Post by funcup2 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:55 pm
Thank you , it's ok ;)
5 posts Page 1 of 1

Login